Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thing #19 Add to 2.0 Toolbox

What did you like or dislike about the tool? What were the site’s useful features? Could you see any applications for its use in a library setting?

When I visited Questions and Advice in the listing of, I expected to see psychology or dating advice but was pleasantly surprised to find www.Fixya.com. This site lets consumers view their products and troubleshoot any problems as well as ask for advice from "experts" through live chat.

Having just uncovered an old Sanyo tube TV with no remote, I was having problems trying to program a universal remote to control it and view DVDs. By clicking through some of the Sanyo products and questions posted by others, I have several options to try out tonight.

I'll post my findings soon. If successful I might go back and leave some comments.

No comments: