Tuesday, October 14, 2008

First time blogger Thing #3

Hello everyone who has taken time out of their day to read my inner most thoughts. Sorry to disappoint you but there isn't very much hidden there. For those who know me I tend to say exactly what I mean the first time. There is no hidden agenda and no need for secrecy. I hope to use this site and the SAPL Learns 23 Things to communicate better with the people I may not get the opportunity to interact with daily. I don't blog my personal life and I don't plan on airing out the dirty laundry online--that's what friends are for!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your first post. Very direct :) I'm not much a blogger myself, but I do enjoy reading other people's. Visit the other participants' blogs, maybe you'll find out the hidden thoughts of your coworkers.

Glenn A. Parker said...

Yes, direct and up front is always good. I am not a blogger either, but I figure that I should make an attempt to integrate with today's society. In college, the popular method of communication was face-to-face "Dialogging."

carflo said...

I say what I mean too, although many people think I'm joking.
I like your post and it reflects my attitude toward blogs in general and my blog in particular.

Leigh said...

Excellent blog, thanks for sharing.

~Digital Goddess~ said...

I also think this a good opportunity to meet and respond to others in the digital world of chaos. Enjoy the ride.