Monday, October 27, 2008

Second Post for lack of better title Thing #4

Thanks everyone for your honest comments. I'm glad to read I'm not the only one that appreciates directness.

Since I have been asked to comment on others and I didn't want to be too critical---I'm going to give general comments here on the overall blogs I read for the SAPL Learns.

I noticed some bloggers write long detailed posts. PC Magazine offered this website http://www.blippr.com/ which limits you to 160 words. See how you do.

Some people were able to blog everyday. How do you do it? Is there some way you remember? Maybe I should pick a theme. I'm not consistent or I don't have enough to say. I'll work on it but I doubt I will ever post a lot at one time.

If you are like me you have already stopped reading this post since I would say its tooooooo looooonnnnnnggggg

3 comments:

Leigh said...

Hmm. How about if you pick a theme? What interests you? What do you feel strongly about?

As for long posts, I use my blog to improve my writing skills. Sometimes, I go back and edit my comments, sometimes not. Either way, my writing improves.

MBustillo said...

Thanks Leigh, I will consider a theme. Right now technology interests me so I may do some more info hunting on that and post my findings.

I hope to never write a long blog I personally wouldn't take the time to read -- but I understand your use for personal growth.

Julia said...

Thank goodness for editing posts. I'd be a goner without it.

Welcome Monica - I look forward to your straight shooting posts!