Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Lesson 11: Wrap Up

My first experience with self guided technology learning, or 23 Things, expanded my knowledge and increased the number of resources I now utilize for my job. This time around I was already familiar with most of these "cosas" and therefore it was not as eye opening as before.  I did appreciate the Snipping Tool Challenge. I have been enjoying looking at others posts and found some common ground on most topics.

I understand this is developed for all learners and all levels. With that said, the blog format is a little outdated for me but might be good for a newbie or someone unfamiliar with blogs.  I believe the lessons were a little text heavy when links and images could do the job as well.

I would suggest more information on shortcuts or tips that make the user experience easier for any computer user. For example, does everyone know they can increase the zoom view on their computer? Does everyone know how to organize and save files to their drive? Does everyone know the shortcuts for cut, copy and paste? 

No comments: