Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Lesson 6 Part 1 Challenge

Social media is a tricky subject in light of filters and privacy. I use Facebook, LinkedIn, Goodreads, Twitter, Pinterest, Flickr, Google+ and a couple others but cannot access most of this at work so I am using email more often. I have had an email account since freshman year of high school and I embrace new ways to connect with friends, family, colleagues and what I would call "like-minded" people. This means there is always a group of people somewhere that are thinking of the topics I want to learn about or talk with. With that said, I cherish facetime or "real live" conversations with friends and family. Our time is so precious that when I see the people I want to share my life with, I put down the phone and focus on them in the moment. I might take a picture and update my status on Facebook, but my focus is on the person who is in front of me - not the screen!

No comments: