Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Lesson 6 Part 2 Challenge

Social media as an negative...what a big topic! There are so many sides and issues I could write a book let alone a blog post. The availability of instant connection has diminished people's patience. Why wait to talk to someone when you can send a text? Why read a book when you can read reviews? Why ask the question when you can Google it? All that access to information is overwhelming just as the need to reach out and connect to others can take away from experiencing the moment. Then there those who decide to share too much too often. I love seeing what all my friends are up to, but I don't care what you ate for breakfast and I could do without the pictures of shoes and nails. Some might find this stuff interesting, but I just do not want to spend my time looking at that - thank you. TMI

No comments: